Friday, January 18, 2013

100th Day of School

Last year Z's class celebrated the 100th day of school by bringing in 100 objects (he chose Legos).  This year, though, they needed to make a shirt with 100 things on it.  I think that they could have just put 100 things on it in any order, with no pattern or anything, but not Z.  He decided he wanted a snake with 100 teeth.  I asked if there might be something more appropriate for a snake, as opposed to 100 teeth...and he came up with (good leading, Mom) 100 scales.  Can't be easy, right? 

Thankfully Nate is creative.  If not, Z would have a big problem because he has many visions in his head and I certainly cannot make them come to fruition, but Nate can.  So Z and Nate worked on this shirt.  Nate drew out the snake while Z counted 100 beads.  I put hot glue on them and Z put them onto the snake (I guess we are all part of the team!).  Nate and Z put the finishing touches on.  Z was pretty proud of it, and it did look better than everyone else's.  ;)


 Z is also getting into looking silly for the camera.  It makes me giggle.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment