We went to Thies Farms Pumpkinland for the first time last year and I decided it was a keeper. I had not gone before then because it always has an admission and there are so many other places that are free. But we went last year with friends and I decided the admission was worth it. It is especially better for older kids..there are some dark tunnels and you get to take flashlights...it just seems a bit older. It doesn't have a patch you can go out in, but it was still fun. There is a "hay"ride/tractor ride through their huge farms, and then all the hay. Good times had by all!
I think this might be the first picture of Nate and me in almost 2 years. :) And considering I took it myself I think it's pretty good!
The corn maze there is actually pretty intense. Not super difficult, but it is long and we kept feeling like we were heading the wrong way...but it just sends you a long way out before you come back in.
I love that OFTEN the boys walk in birth order (Z, C, N, L). Z is always the leader, and C follows right behind him. Since L tends to be the pokiest (even in birth!) he is always last.
I love love love my pumpkins!!! (That is what I always call them...my pumpkins. They like to remind us: Mama calls us pumpkins, Daddy calls us monkeys, and Papa Mike calls us BIG DOGS!!!)
Nate and Z were play wrestling by the end...Z kind of got done ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment