Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our Special Harbor

Tuesday afternoon, after a bit of down time, we headed to this park.  The boys generally like splash parks, and did pretty good here.  The more tame part was at the back, so they kind of got freaked out at first, but they did fine.  

My favorite part was when N ended up under the dump bucket accidentally and before we knew what it was.  The bucket filled and dumped, and hit him just right on the back of his head and back that it brought his shorts down to his knees (just in back) so his little rear was just hanging out.  Cracked me up!  He, however, was less than happy.  He refused to be put down for about 10 minutes.  I kept laughing (because that is the kind of mom I am). 

We probably played in the water for 30-45 minutes, then headed to the playground next to it. 


Here is Z under the dump bucket. 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE that my boys run as a pack.  Not always, but often.  I love that they have their own built in gang.  I'm sure it is pretty intimidating, but I love it. 



Z was showing A how to work the water table...I think.  She was pretty enamored by Z the whole time we were visiting.  Pretty cute :)

Sweet A! 



Next to the splash park is this fun playground.  If I lived there, this place (the splash part and playground) would definitely be on our list of rounds. 


My gang of boys. 


Little A trying to keep up with the boys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment