We got to celebrate Aunt Emily's 30th birthday with her yesterday! The boys were so excited to see her :) We made birthday cupcakes for her on Tuesday. We took white icing and used food color to make it a rainbow of cupcake colors (that way they each got "their" color cupcake) and I let the boys shake sprinkles on. I actually let Z make the cupcakes entirely by himself...from reading the directions to mixing to filling the liners (but I took them in and out of the oven). He did great!
So we took Emily to the zoo and then brought her back here for cupcakes. We happily rode on the train and saw all sorts of animals (including the baby baby elephant!). Em's favorite, the capybara, wasn't out though. The boys did great walking and I am always so so proud of them for listening and obeying and not running off when we are in crowded places. What good boys we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment