Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet the Machines

After Z's ball game we ran home and ate lunch, then headed out again to "meet the machines".  This is an annual event that we have not had a chance to go to yet, and I have been wanting to for several years.  How can you go wrong with backhoes, cherry pickers, cranes, rollers, etc for little boys? 
It was pretty hot, and we got there around 130, but the boys did great.  We got hardhats and stickers, waited in line to ride the cherry pickers, dug in the sand, climbed in buckets, and checked out cranes and backhoes.  The littles loves the "cheens" and are still talking about them.  C, in fact, has barely taken off his hardhat (he has always been the one to love machines more than anyone).  Good, good times had by all. 





 I can't get over how cute they all look here.  :)
 I got to go up with Z and N, then C and L, while Nate waited on the ground with the other 2. 




No comments:

Post a Comment