Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter

We don't do much in terms of Easter baskets (because as much as I love the candy, it's not the reason for Easter).  We still get the candy and eggs, and I found some bubbles and tattoos in a closet that I gave the kids, and bought a kite for Z...nothing fun.  Z knew the drill, so he was excited to get up in the morning to find his treats! 







After church we came home and had our own hunt.  It is getting more fun to hide the eggs for them, since they can actually find them now.  I gave each kid 2 special eggs to find.  Each had a shiny egg in their color, plus a printed one.  The problem was that C and N got so hung up on those eggs that they didn't even bother with all the rest.  Check out how full L's basket is (a few pictures down) compared to the empty basket of C ;)  It didn't matter, since we combined them all anyway.  The boys had a great time hunting around the backyard, and I sure had fun hiding all the eggs! 

This is where Z found his "golden" shiny egg. 




L's shiny egg. 


Here they are breaking into those shiny eggs...

that contain the best treat ever!!!! (Cadbury creme eggs)



They all got tattoos and blew bubbles after our hunt.  I think it was the first time they have ever had tattoos.  Kind of crazy that it took us this long...I feel like Z had them from a very young age. 


No comments:

Post a Comment