That afternoon Nate and Z went bike riding on Grant's Trail. Z has gotten good enough to really enjoy it, but after 5 miles he was pretty done with it. Still, glad they were able to go.
I knew Thursday was going to be rainy, and I had decided it was high time for me to get rid of the boys baby clothes. I had 5 different girls come over Thursday to dig through the tubs of clothes. Thankfully I got rid of 6 tubs of clothes! I love to see other boys wearing my boys clothes. Makes me so happy. I was a bit sad to get rid of some of them, but really, I don't need them, and they're just taking up space. I am always thrilled to give them to someone who will use them, too. Since most of our clothes were given to me, I really like to just hand them off to someone else. The rest that are left I will sell at our church garage sale. Win-win-win.
Friday we went to Purina Farms. We went last when the boys were only 1. Again there were more farm animals, and the boys mostly enjoyed the dog show (they got kind of bored...really?). They have their Easter village set up, so there was an Easter Bunny (which we don't even "do") but I asked who wanted a picture...only 2 of them. Fine by me.
While petting some bunnies, the boys were soft and nice, and the lady working commented as we left "Your boys are REALLY well behaved." Thank you, you just made my day!
I love C laughing at the pig :)
No one would cooperate with me (look at mom! smile! hey guys! look at me!) so I finally had to resort to "hey, a dog!" and they all looked up. Whatever works, right?
Corn kernels and John Deere tractors. Does life get any better?
The boys all had fun swinging from this. The littles weren't very good, and didn't really get the idea, but they still had fun.
This afternoon we went to the rec center to go swimming, but there had been lightning, and since part of the roof of the rec center is glass, they had to close the pool. (That's fun: We're going swimming, yay!!! Or, not....). Luckily we were just able to play in the indoor playground for about 45 minutes instead. I didn't want to keep waiting and risk more lightning, so we headed home. We ended up going swimming on Saturday afternoon instead, and everyone was happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment