Saturday, March 10, 2012

MoBot

Some things I love about the boys getting older.  I love that they can follow directions.  I love that they can be more independent.  I love that they can explore more (and that I can trust them to do so in a safe way). 

Clearly we go often to MoBot, and the boys are very familiar with it (which I love).  Oddly, I have no memories of going there as a kid.  I am not sure I went there until I was an adult.  Anyway. 

The kids kind of know the drill though...they know where we can go, what they can do, where they can run ahead, etc.  The most recent time we went I let Z take the littles on a few "special" paths.  They all LOVED it.  Z was so incredibly proud of himself for being a good leader (he went slowly and encouraged the boys and was so sweet), and the littles just loved that they got to go off the beaten path.  I loved to let them go...it was really pretty fun. 

Some pics...


I think this picture looks like a lot of Bigfoots tromping through the woods! 








No comments:

Post a Comment