Monday, September 5, 2011

Superheros

A friend of mine told me that a new Chik-Fil-A had opened, and that they were doing a "superhero" night, where if you came dressed as a superhero you would get a free kids meal.  We love Chik-Fil-A but it can be expensive, so we were all over it! 

As lame as it sounds, I just got receiving blankets and taped the first letters of the little boys names on them.  But we have a Captain America costume that Z was more than happy to get decked out in.  And it cracked me up! Wish I had a better picture of him in it.  The funny part (among all of them) was that he left the headpiece on while he ate.  :)    



Not only did we get free kids meals for all the kids, but there was entertainment!  The SuperCow was there, and while N was happy to give high fives, C (totally surprised us) and insisted on a hug from SuperCow. 


There was a fire truck and an ambulance that the kids could look at, and the got to get in the ambulance.  They could have talked to the paramedics and firemen, but that is not quite up our kids alley.  :)


They got to make their own capes (which are cooler than the ones I made), and there was an AMAZING face painter there.  Z got in line early, so only had to wait about 10 minutes (while the boys made their capes).  And look at his awesome scorpion! 




The friend of mine who told me about this has the "same" family I do: kindergarten boy and 2.5 year old triplet boys.  They met us up there, and after we all ate and played, our hubbies took the boys all home while she and I went out and chatted over drinks.  Such fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment