Pretty exhausted over here, but the kids have done great. I had 2 puddles today, and I think only 1 set of wet undies. Other than that, the kids told me when they needed to go. I asked about every 5 minutes if they needed to go, and they were able to tell me. And each one went at least 5 times on the potty. The only problem is that they are not great at going on command yet (as in, please try, we need to leave the house and I don't want you to pee in the car). Oh, and the other problem is that there are still a lot of false alarms. I'd say that for every time someone actually peed in the potty there were 2 other "tries". It was awesome when they did that at lunch and dinner time...."peepee potty mama!". I had to get each of them out at least once during each meal...I can't wait until I can tell them to just hold it. But that will be a while.
I have been pretty short with them because I'm tired. I need to get out of here for a bit! I don't like to be that way with them :(
Tomorrow we are back to our normal life, except that there will be more potty stops, I will have to scope out the bathroom every place we go, and will have to tote my backpack with 3+ changes of clothes and plastic bags for wet clothes. And this is better than diapers....?
No comments:
Post a Comment