Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MoBot

We made it again to MoBot.  Have I mentioned how much I love to go there? Since we go enough the boys are starting to get more accustomed to it and I trust them more.  I still put them in all orange to help me find them.  As they are getting more used to the children's garden they are running a bit more...so the orange helps :)  They are quite a force to be reckoned with.  They are not BAD when they get someplace (like to a particular spot or plaything), but there are FOUR of them.  That, in and of itself, is intimidating.  And they are boys, and they are loud, and can be rough and crazy with each other.  Not inappropriate, and I certainly don't let them snatch or be rude to other kids...but the four of them together are a bit much!  :)  After we left the children's garden we met my friend Erin and her 4 kids.  Z and A have been friends since before they were born, and go to school together, and they are just so stinkin' cute together. 














No comments:

Post a Comment