Round 2 of naptime fights.
L is pretty good about it, but N and C are close enough to reach each other. They laugh and giggle and talk and yell and giggle. They bounce and spin in circles and put blankets over their heads. They have NOT (praise God) been getting out. We are on day 5 today. One day they didn't sleep at all (and that was ugly), but the other days it has been over an hour for them to fall asleep. I know this is a phase, which makes it easier. Still frustrating, but easier. Last time they did this was in early January...so here we are almost 3 months later. Actually, we had sleep issues in mid February also, but that was more about escaping, not playing....ah, sleep.
I have 2 crib tents that I will use if needed, but we just haven't gotten there yet. Right now the plan is to keep them in cribs until June, then transition them to big kid beds. Not sure how that will work out. I might lose my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment