We got a membership to the Magic House when there was a great Groupon for it (half off!) in December. Then we got some Christmas money from my grandparents, and wah-lah, it was their present to the boys.
We went for the first time as a family a few Saturdays ago. The little boys did really well staying together...well enough that I feel comfortable taking them by myself. I think I could take all of them, but it will take some guts the first time.
But they loved exploring and playing and seeing everything that there was to see. Z was glad to go to the parts that he is not used to seeing (he goes several times a year with his school).
Thanks so much, Grandma and Grandpa!
I wish we could have a Magic House membership and go there all the time! I have such fond memories of going when I was a kid (except having to be taken out of the Touch Tunnel... ;-) I know it's so huge now! Looking forward to going someday when we're in town. Awesome you got half off!!
ReplyDelete