Sunday, December 19, 2010
The stockings were hung...
Doesn't it look so pretty? I have to admit, my heart is just full when I see all those stockings.
Mom stitched mine when I was a kid, and made Nate one when we got married. She made one in time for Z's first Christmas. Last year, I never got around to getting stockings for the little boys, because it didn't matter. This year, though, I had to get some. A friend suggested Lands End, and I found three nice stockings for $20 each, with their names put on for free. They don't have the same sentimental value, but there is no way I will stitch any for them, and I wanted them to match...so I took the cheaters way out, and I don't mind at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So as a first time mother I decided to needle point a stocking for M it was up by her second Christmas. Then, when my L came along I felt I had no choice but to needle point one for her. It isn't up yet. After spending HOURS on each of them I wish I had just ordered them from Lands End and called it a day! They are all very lovely!
ReplyDelete