Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the pumpin patchwith cousin P and Grandma Dorothy.  We have been to this one for the past 3 years.  It is nice, and there is a lot of room to run around.  We have never been on a weekend (when it would probably be more fun, but it would cost money to do everything). 

The boys all did really well, but they were all over the place this morning.  I took a lot of pictures, but none were great...I guess I'm expecting too much with 5 boys under 5.  They all just had totally different agendas and wanted to see different things and there was no way they were sitting down for one second to take a picture...it was even too much for me to ask them to LOOK at me! 

But they had fun.  Dorothy and I were pretty wiped out, but they had fun :)  When we left, we went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch (YUM).  It was super crowded, but the boys did sooo well!  They sat in big chairs the entire time, and it was only chaotic when we first got the food and had to cut it up and serve it out and get cups with water, etc.  Then they sat and ate and did me proud. 


 This was taken as we walked in.  I like that P is pointing one way, C another, and that they're excited. 









 Here is one of the two pictures I got of my four boys.  Notice NO ONE is looking at the camera...
 And Dorothy wanted a picture with all of her grandsons...again, NO ONE looking.

 This was the best picture I got.  Let me tell you that the wagon was at least 170 pounds of kid plus the wagon...thru sand and mud...mama's back is hurting tonight. 
 And here is the other picture I got of my 4 boys...all crammed into one tire swing. 
 Unfortunately these next two pics aren't melded together....I guess I could do some photo editing...if I knew how to do that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment