We're in the height of our busy week...the week before the best holiday (at least in Z's book), Halloween. We will be busy celebrating all week long, so I will try my best to keep up with pictures.
Sunday we went to the Botanical Gardens for "Ghouls in the Garden" after Z and cousin P got back from their weekend with Nate's parents. I dressed Z up, but didn't have anything weather appropriate for P, so I dug around in my stash of clothes and found a shirt that P could wear. I had never been, and it was sold out (so I couldn't preregister P), but I was hoping they would let him in with us...praise God they did!
It was soooo crowded. We got bags, and they sent us on our route around the garden. There were 9 different stops with different themes, and we (um, they) got candy at each stop. Some of the stops were pirates, Alice in Wonderland, zombies, mad scientists, vampires...you get the idea. There were people dressed up at each stop, along with a table where tey had props set up. So fun. Z loved it, P wasn't quite so sure, but he went along with it since Z was doing so well.
The boys were pretty wiped out since they had spent the weekend with Grandma and Papa, but they did great. We ended up in the children's garden where they got to play for a bit longer. Again, soooo crowded! I was glad to not have the little boys, I would have been a stressed out mess. It was nice for the 2 of them to just go off and play, without needing me....it was a bit of a glimpse into 2 summers from now!
This was the best I got of the 2 of them. They are in front of the "lemon flowers" as they termed them.
Candy break!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture, even though you can't see Z's face. He kind of looked at the guy for a minute, then I suggested he go say hi, so he put his claws up and growled at him as only Z can. The guy thought it was great :)
I love that Z is doing this with his mask on, and that P isn't coordinated enough to do it yet, so he followed behind with one foot on the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment