Saturday, September 25, 2010

Teach them young!

One of Z's morning chores is to unload the dishwasher.  He puts the kid plates and bowls in a low drawer, the kid cups in another low drawer, and the silverware away.  I love it.  And I miss it when he is not home to help me, I'm not going to lie! 

Recently the little boys have been helping him.  He encourages them so well "Good job boys!" (in the same tone I say it!).  He helps them to put the dishes and cups away, and tries to direct them the right way so that they don't just run off with the plates, which they still often do.  I don't think he quite realizes that by helping them learn that he is working himself out of a chore!  He will understand it soon enough though :)  L was still eating which is why he isn't in these pics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment