Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More brother love

Look at these love bugs (N and L) snuggled happily in this cute chair.  This is one of the few times that 2 of them have been sitting there together with no screaming, hitting, or crying.  There have also been times when 3 (I think even 4!) of them have tried to get into the chair together.  Come to think of it, I think I had to arrange them here so that they were happy.  But then they were. 

This is pretty classic too, because it shows how L loves loves loves his brothers.  He is so snuggly and cute with them, but sometimes he totally goes overboard. In the shopping cart the other day he just laid back on C, expecting a hug or something, but C would have nothing of it and screamed and tried to shove him off...it didn't phase L at all though, and he stayed there until I moved him.  L will do the same to N (lie back on him, or over on him).  He also will sometimes just lie down on N, kind of like a tackle in slow motion.  N screams his head off, and L just lies there and smiles and says "ohhhhh....awwwwww" (sweet lovey noises).  What a goof! 



No comments:

Post a Comment