Sunday, September 5, 2010

Botanical Gardens

We love love love the Missouri Botanical Gardens, and I am positive I have mentioned this before.  But we love it. 
We met some dear friends of mine there on Friday.  I love to hang out with Laura, and Stephanie just moved back to the midwest from California, so I hadn't seen her in about 8 years!  
Laura lives very close to the gardens, so she is more of an expert there.  We always tend to do the same things, but she showed us how to branch out, so we saw some new stuff, like the maze!  Z loved it, and I let the little boys out (there is only one entrance/exit).  They did well, and I wasn't too worried since there is only one way out, but it did kind of wig me out to have them all throughout the maze and not directly in my line of sight! 


I love this series of pictures...all 4 of my boys crawled up onto this platform thing, and just kind of dogpiled.  They giggled and laughed and screamed and rolled around and had fun.  I can just imagine this as they get bigger...








Z had a great time with Laura's son, too...he is just now 3, and he loved Z, and Z loved having a kid love him :) 
And the weather was beautiful...I almost felt a little bad having my kids in just shorts and tshirts.  LOVE fall-ish weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment