Friday, August 20, 2010

Legos and barstools

We have had to start letting the little boys get up on the barstools, much to my dismay.  I have really started to crack down on them when they climb up on them if I am not there, but they can sit up with Z as long as I am there.  It was kind of nice a few days ago--I got out Play-Doh (a good mom!) for all of them (L kept trying to eat it).  As they played, I was actually able to make some muffins from scratch!  First time that has happened (while they are all awake and I am by myself, anyway!).   

The other day we got out the Duplo Legos, and they loved them!  They have mastered (well, maybe not mastered, but have gotten quite good at) the quad size Legos, so we figured we'd let them try the Duplos at the kitchen counter.  They happily played with them (while Z played with the little ones at the end of the counter).  Nate was pretty pumped about all his boys playing with Legos too ;)  When they were done, they threw them all overboard, but then climbed down and were able to pick them all up and put them back in the bucket.  Pretty proud of those kids!




1 comment: