This is old news, but I hadn't posted it, so here it is :)
C-28 lb 8 oz (80%), 34 in (90%)
L-29 lb 5 oz (85%), 33.5 in (85%)
N-22 lb 14 oz (15%), 31.5 in (30%)
And for reference, at 18 months,
Z-29 lb 2 oz (85%), 34 in (90%)
Good job big boys! Still blows my mind to think of how small they were when they were born and how far they have come! And it is not necessarily "typical" for preemies to get so big, especially so quickly. Many of my multiples friends and/or blogs I read with multiples still have their kids in the range of N or smaller. So good work to my good eaters :)
P @ 18 months = 25 lbs 8 oz, 32 in (I want to say he was ~50th%tile all around by then)
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see that he really does still out weigh them. At least individually.