Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grant's Farm

I am grateful to have friends who are willing to take risks with me and the boys, and are willing to go places with us and lend extra hands! 
My good friend Rachelle is one of those people.  She has 3 boys, so combined, we have a 5 yo, 4yo, 3yo, 3-18 month olds, and a 9 month old boy.  That is a lot of boys!  We took all of the boys to the pool by ourselves earlier this summer, and today we went to Grant's Farm...a place I hadn't been willing to go yet.  You have to get on a train, ride it, then get off to check out the animals, then get back on the train.  None of my strollers/wagons will fit on and off the train, and I was nervous about getting on the train with the boys...but Rachelle and I strategized and got there early with a plan!  We each took a double stroller and shared kids and laps on the train. 
The boys did so well...all of them.  So proud of them!  It was a gazillion degrees, even early in the day, but it worked out, and on the way home we all got Sonic.  :) 
Here are some pics...






















No comments:

Post a Comment