Saturday, June 19, 2010

A hot summer night



Last weekend was HOT.  Actually, it has been hot a lot recently (um, summer). 
So after dinner one night, a non-bath night, we headed out to the backyard, and I started to water the garden.  Then the boys. 
So.  Much.  Fun.
L took awhile to warm up to it, but the other boys loved it.  Especially Z.  And I could be pretty crazy with him.  He ran up and down and back and forth and I just drilled him with the hose.  He finally stripped down, and with Spiderman on his bottom, I just couldn't resist spraying his rear as much as I could...what a target!  And he thought it was the best thing in the world.
It was one of those nights where I didn't mind at all when I got wet too, it was that hot.
It was just kind of perfect. 

Z, pre-stripped to undies, pre-I won't let him have the hose anymore. 

  C

N-seriously, this kid loves to swing.  He just goes over and tugs on the swing and whines until we get him up. 

L in mid run. 


We barely even bother trying to sit on our swing anymore (a Mother's Day gift from 3 years ago).  They all climb up and just take it over.  (C, N, L)



C loved the water so much, the next day when I finally took the hose away from him (without turning it on), he climbed up on the deck, hauled down the SlipNSlide, and brought it over to me.  If I hadn't told Z no about a million times already, I would have turned it on for C, because of his persistence! 




No comments:

Post a Comment